The sugaringLA way
SugaringLA Earthly Care™ products and methods are the healthiest and most effective method of removing body hair in the world. Our proprietary sugar paste is so earth and human-friendly, you can eat it! Our Smart Sugaring™ technique methodically works the paste into your unique follicle thickness and direction. Working the paste into the follicle ensures more consistent removal of the root hair, which provides longer and better results. SugaringLA results can last up to 4-6 weeks, due to the higher likelihood of entire hair root removal.
We use only clean and natural products containing the purest ingredients. Our proprietary sugar paste consists of organic sugar, lemon and water. It’s also bio-degradable, hypoallergenic, vegan friendly, and never applied hot.
We can’t wait for you to Feel the Difference!
Book your appointment. Choose your location. Book via phone call, text, or on the Mindbody app.
- Avoid exfoliating any areas being sugared, two days before and after your appointment.
- Avoid sun tanning for 24 hours before and after.
- Avoid trimming your own hair.
Remember to arrive for your appointment 5 minutes early, with clean dry skin (no oils or lotions on the areas to be sugared).
- Also, if you need to cleanse before your arrival, our restroom facilities are stocked with the appropriate hygienic amenities.
- We can remove hair from any body part that’s 1/8” or longer.
*Note — maintaining well moisturized skin, contributes to softening hair follicles, which always enables the easiest hair removal.
Moisturize your skin daily to optimize skin health and to keep your hair follicles softest and the easiest to remove at your next visit.
- We recommend rebooking your services monthly. This will assist in refining your hair systematically, equating to easier, more pain-free hair removal with each repeating appointment. And that can only be good.
- Every two days, use your special sugaringLA exfoliating glove to gently exfoliate your skin to remove unwanted skin build-up and support easier, more pain-free hair removal with each visit!
Sugaring is a superior method of removing body hair, with a literal ball of sugar paste.
Our paste is made with organic sugar, lemon, and water. It’s also fully bio-degradable and hypoallergenic. The only preservative we use is lemon, which is all-natural. Our paste is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and never applied hot, which are all intentional aspects of sugaringLA’s commitment to be harm-free to the environment and our clients.
Sugaring and waxing are both methods of hair removal, but they are very different methods.
- At sugaringLA, we only apply sugar paste at room temperature (“wax” is always applied HOT!)
- At sugaringLA, we methodically work the paste into your follicles, in the opposite direction of your hair growth. Working the paste into hair follicles means the hair is pulled WITH the grain of hair growth (In contrast, “wax” can only be generality applied onto client’s skin with a stick.)
- At sugaringLA, working the paste into the follicle ensures more consistent removal of hair at the root …providing a longer and better result (“wax” can’t be worked in, only applied.)
- At sugaringLA, skin exfoliation is an added benefit of our service (“wax” can’t offer this.)
- At sugaringLA, results can last 4-6 weeks, due to higher likelihood of entire root removal. (In contrast, “wax” breaks most hairs off at the surface, resulting in shorter-term results of 2-4 weeks.)
Yes! If you have sensitive skin, be sure to inform your sugaringLA Sugarist. We strive to be abundantly knowledgeable on many varied skin sensitivities, skin types, and hair textures. We also welcome sugaring clients as young as thirteen and older.
We don’t track or compare the average sugaring service rates versus “wax” services…but –
At sugaringLA, our Sugarists are specialists, trained in our proprietary method of sugaring. After sugaring nearly 15 years, our founder is considered one of the leaders in our industry. Danielle continuously seeks to innovate and elevate the sugaring experience for our clients. We believe our standards within each studio are the highest in the industry.
Our clients will say they can immediately feel the difference between the two methods, stating that sugaring is less painful. The benefit of consistent sugaring services is that the hair roots become thinner and weaker leading to an easier removal process for both the client and the sugarist.
As often as every 4 weeks. Most clients will receive sugaring services once a month to help them achieve their hair refinement goals. Each client is unique and our sugarist are trained to educate and guide you on the best timing to achieve your goals
*You must have at least two weeks of hair growth after shaving for your first sugaring appointment.
Absolutely. SugaringLA uses only biodegradable, hypoallergenic products. Free of chemicals, resins and toxins.
For sure. Some clients, however, can occasionally be a bit more sensitive to pain at this time of the month…feel free to inform your Sugarist.
No, it’s not recommended. Accutane causes severe dryness. It’s suggested to wait at least 6 months after discontinuing use.
These products cause thinning and shedding of the skin. It’s suggested to wait, 25 days after the initial shedding process has ended.